Skip to main content

The Why's in my head

There are many days and nights that I would keep on thinking why I'm still keeping this feelings? Why Am I still fighting for this love even if I know that there's no future between us? Why do I keep on hurting even if I don't want to care and be hurt? Why do I keep on thinking and make myself worried and stressed? Why do I keep on loving even if I don't want to?

My life is so different from yours. We even have a very big age gap. We live in different parts of the world, we have different culture, we have different religions, we eat different foods, we were born and raised differently but at some point my heart feels you. My heart longs for you and wanted no one but you. My heart beats for you everyday but no one would know because my feelings for you is hidden.  I want to believe that what I am feeling now is for real but my mind keeps on telling me to stop because my heart is already in so much pain and my mind can't trust anymore. I want to keep on fighting for this love but my mind would tell me "no" you have to stop and leave. If only I could make my heart and mind in sync again like before maybe there wouldn't be a problem. Maybe I won't be hurting so much now. Maybe I won't be in so much pain right now. You are with me yet you feel so far. I want to keep loving you but my mind wants to give up My heart is tired already...that's the truth. But I want to keep holding you because my heart knows that she only beats for you. Because my heart knows that she only wants you. Because my heart knows that you're the only person she needs to make her whole.

One day I hope my mind will forget what happened so that my heart wouldn't be in so much pain. I want to forgive and forget everything that happened but at this point I still can't. It will take some time. I will still make you feel my love and how important you are to me. I hope you won't be hurt and sad if sometimes you'll feel that I'm a little distant. I want to protect my heart from being hurt. I want to rest my mind from doubts and worries.

Don't worry, I will try to hold on. I will try to make it work. I hope you will keep holding my hand while I am trying because I don't want to let you go. I love you so much more than you know and my heart and mind will never stop loving and thinking of you, thats for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Bath Companion from Watsons

Who doesn't love taking a bath? I live in the Philippines where it's very humid and the temperature can go up to 60 degree Celsius or even higher during summer. I have bath-time essentials which I use on a daily basis. I just recently run-out of my favorite body wash from The body shop, I first thought of buying new ones from Daiso just to give it a try but I decided to check Watson's first. I know they have body essentials like lotion, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap and even mouthwash at a very reasonable price. Some items are on Buy-one Get-one promo. Watson's carry a lot of different products from head to toe. I have tried their mouthwash and Hair Spa. I must say that they work perfectly the same as the other brands with a higher price tag because of the expensive commercials and advertisements. My husband and I still use their mouthwash until now. Here are my new bath-time companion from Watson's. I currently use this deep moisturizing

Nichido Length and Curl Mascara

I have used this Mascara  for half a year so now I think it's time to bring this baby to the spotlight. Here is another review from a local brand Nichido, this time it's a mascara. I was browsing through racks and racks of make-up looking for a perfect mascara that I can wear everyday. I don't want to spend too much for a mascara because they tend to dry up fast, that's base on experience from other mascaras I've tried. I was checking Nichido counter when the SA approached me. She gave me several mascaras to choose from. Others are just not for my liking because it doesn't hold curls or it make my eyelashes clumpy and heavy after application. She told me to try Nichido Length and Curl Mascara. She got me when she said that it doesn't  clump eyelashes and it won't dry fast. I gave it a try and I like it. It holds curl and gives additional length to my eyelashes. It has small hairs that would stick to your eyelashes for added lenght but I haven

Aido Classic Lipstick Review

Hello pretty ladies! Have you heard before about the local brand called Aido? I used to call it "I do" just because I want to make fun of myself and that makes the brand sounds a little bit more interesting hihihi. I was checking Fashion 21 cosmetics because I needed to buy new powder foundation. I noticed the lipsticks from Aido sitting there on Fashion 21 stall, that's when I realized they don't have their own. I swatched some of the colors specifically the pink ones because I'm looking for another pink lipstick and the color that I want from Maybelline is not yet available here in the Philippines. Instead of just swatching pinks I found myself checking as well the other shades but I ended up buying the shades N, K and B. It  doesn't sound good when lipsticks are named by letters, don't you think? The packaging looks like the old packaging of a lipstick that my Mom used to wear but it doesn't look cheap to me at all, in fact it reminds me Mode