Were my expectations met? Let me tell you...
I apply foundation before going to work, I got myself the shade Beige which suits very well my skintone. I didn't expect for it to give a 12 hours coverage like what it claims but I was surprised because when I got home my face doesn't look like a mess!
See how my eyes look sleepy but my face still glowing?
|This is how it looks after setting with powder|
What I like:
* lightweight - I don't feel like I'm wearing a foundation
* doesn't look cake-y even on humid days
* it doesn't irritate my skin
* Transfer proof
* my face doesn't look flat upon application
* it covers blemishes and pimple scars
* it doesn't oxidize on my oily and acidic skin
* it stays for 12 hours as promised
What I don't like:
- Price (30ml cost P2650.00)
- it smells like chemical (maybe thinner)
This is my favorite foundation to date! I use 1 pump and blend it all over my face using a flat-top brush then set it with a mattfying powder or a powder foundation. I don't use it everyday because I love it to bits that I want to be able to use it for a very long time. The manufacturing date is written on the box so that we can keep track of its expiration.
Thumbs up! Expectations met.
Like it? Leave it? Let me know in the comments below if this is something that you would try. I want to know what you think.