So when I get home I immediately checked reviews about this baby and found that it is rated 4.6 at The Body Shop website and 3.6 at Make-up Alley. I tested the product to see for myself. Below are what I have to say.
|The Body Shop Moisture Foundation SPF 15 in 05|
What I Like:
- easy to blend using fingers, haven't tried blending it with a brush though
- it matches my skin tone - 05
- it comes in a pump bottle with 30 ml of product
- it has SPF! - a must for me
- Buildable, doesn't cake on me
- a pea size amount can cover the whole face
- it didn't cause me any breakouts
- it can lightly cover pimple scars and blemishes
- moisturizes my skin
What I don't Like:
- price (1295 original price)
- looks oily after 2-3 hours
Will I repurchase?
I don't hate nor love this foundation but I have been using it more than my other foundations available because it looks natural on me and it doesn't look cakey. With it's price I guess I would have to wait for the next 50-60% Off Sale before buying again, plus I still have another one which I have to finish and this bottle would last me a long time.
Have you tried any foundation from The Body Shop?