I hope you read my review about the first shade that I bought which is Make Out Red. I love how that color instantly brightens my face and keeps my lips moisturized at the same time. I had a hard time deciding which shade to choose. I don't have a purple-ish lipstick yet, so getting might be a good idea. After half-a-day browsing Avons website I am finally fixed to Berry Smooch.
"Full coverage color infused with fruit enzymes and a blend of natural oils. For softer, smoother, fuller lips".
The color at the bottom of the packaging is helpful in identifying the color you want to use but it is not as intense as the real color of the lipstick. It has SPF 15 which is a great factor of buying this lippie especially this summer season.
|The ingredients are listed on the packaging.|
|L:one swipe; R:Two Swipes|
What I like:
* It moisturizes my lips right after application. You may still use lip balm if you want to
* very pigmented. One swipe is enough to cover my lips
* the packaging looks classy unlike the usual black tube from Avon
* it smells sweet although other may not like it but it fades after a few seconds
* price (got it for php249 during sale)
* it has SPF which is a must to protect my lips
* true to its word. My lips were smoother, fuller and softer when I'm wearing this lipstick.
*locally available at an avon dealer
What I don't like:
- I can taste something whenever I lick the lipstick on my lips.
- it last for only 2-3 hours on me but it leaves a stain of color even after eating, re-application is a must though.
Although in my opinion Berry Smooch is not right the color for my skintone, I do not regret buying this. I may still be able to use it if I'll be attending a party or event at night. It can still work as an office or day lipcolor if you will blot your lips on a tissue paper upon application to remove the excess shine and make it thin. As I have said it is very pigmented even in one swipe.
I am drinking a grape flavored juice while writting this post. I thought it would be fun to take a photo with the lipstick.
I'll see you again lovelies! Stay happy!