Skip to main content

Ellana Mineral Blush in Fulfillment

Hello lovelies! I went to the doctor today with my little baby for a flu vaccine. We've been having humid weather this week and it's the time of the year when many will get vaccinated to prevent various kinds of viruses that could be trasferred thru air. Remember, prevention is better than cure :)

For todays post I will be reviewing one of the few blushes I have in my collection. Do you have any item that you've been keeping but took it for granted because you have other stuff to be finish? Well I do., I've had this blush for over a year but just occasionally use it because I have other blushes to use. Until I saw it again in my make-up kit looking at me, begging me to use it.

With flash

Without flash
I got this blush from Ellana Mineral Cosmetics. I put my ordered online, paid for the item plus the shipping fee thru GCash then my products were delivered within 3 business days. It was an easy and fast transaction. I also credit Ellana because they give free simples, you just have to pay for the shipment. It's a great way of testing the product if it suits your skin or not.

I have this in color called Fullfillment, it is described as "watermelon peach with gold satin finish".

without flash

with flash
Fulfillment is often described as a dupe for Nars orgasm, I have both. Let me show you the swatches side by side.


With flash: R- Nars Orgasm L- Fulfillment


Without flash: R- Nars Orgasm L- Fulfillment
As you can see Nars is more on the peach side with noticeable gold shimmers while Fulfillment on the other hand has more pink undertone with gold satin finish. The golden color is less noticeable in Fulfillment. Without the heavy gold shimmer in Nars they would somehow look the same. You can check my full review here on Nars Orgasm.

The staying power is pretty good. I put my blush at 10am then check myself in the mirror just after 3pm. It is still noticeable that I have blush on although my face looks very oily ( I have extremely oily face). A little goes a loong-loong way in this blush. I apply it with a light hand because it's very pigmented. Too much product on the brush would make it hard to blend. It is easier to add that to remove with this product. Sometimes it gets a bit messy to apply because it comes in powder form but kudos to Ellana for including a sifter in the packaging.

Ellana currently has an ongoing sale on blushes and powders. The regular price for this is 120php per 1 gram and 180php for 2.5g.

Here is how it looks on my skin.



Thank you all guys for continously reading my blogs even if my english sucks sometimes but it really keeps me going when I see more of your comments. See you all again in my next post. Byeee! (waving)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothings Gonna Change My Love

"Nothing's gonna change my love for you. I hope you know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of I'll never ask for more than your love." This is my favorite song. I keep this song inside my heart because I know that one day I will sing this song for someone until you finally came. You gave meaning to this song. It's not just a lyrics for me now but it's a real emotion from me to you. I can't imagine how life would be without your presence. Every single day without you is so different and very difficult for me. I miss you in every breathing I take, in every words I say and in everything I do. Im missing you right now as I am right here on the bed writting this post for our anniversary. First, I want to thank you for being patient and for keeping your love and your trust on me while I was away. I know it has been so hard for you to let the days over without me. It's hard for you as much as it's hard for me. But those days mak

Nichido Length and Curl Mascara

I have used this Mascara  for half a year so now I think it's time to bring this baby to the spotlight. Here is another review from a local brand Nichido, this time it's a mascara. I was browsing through racks and racks of make-up looking for a perfect mascara that I can wear everyday. I don't want to spend too much for a mascara because they tend to dry up fast, that's base on experience from other mascaras I've tried. I was checking Nichido counter when the SA approached me. She gave me several mascaras to choose from. Others are just not for my liking because it doesn't hold curls or it make my eyelashes clumpy and heavy after application. She told me to try Nichido Length and Curl Mascara. She got me when she said that it doesn't  clump eyelashes and it won't dry fast. I gave it a try and I like it. It holds curl and gives additional length to my eyelashes. It has small hairs that would stick to your eyelashes for added lenght but I haven

The First 365 Days

Life is a never ending journey. I feel so blessed to have found you while I am walking on this road. Who said relationships are easy? It never was and it never will. Our relationship is no exception. It's hard but we always find a way to make it work. You find ways to be closer to me even if walls are built between us. Without you I will never understand what it is to trully love without exception. I will never know how it feels to trully love without limitations. I will never know how it feels like to be loved by you. You make each and everyday so special for both of us. Some days are better than the others. Some days are painful than the others. Few days were full of sadness and pain than the others. Some days are cloudy and rainy. But I could only remember those days you light up my face. I could say that you make each and everyday so bright. You and your love gives me so much happiness. My life was just normal before you came. When you came, you make it extra-ordinary. I