I first saw this on Say Tioco's youtube account. I wanted to buy all of the shades because they were all pretty and pigmented but practicality struck me. I decided to get two shades to try.
|Without flash L: Hot Diva R: Dream Girl|
|Left: One swipe Right: two swipes|
Hot Diva is definitely the hottest color in this collection. It's pink with a red undertone it almost looks like fushia. I can wear this with a clean face, define brows and dark brown eyeshadows or a black smokey eye for a night look. It will catch the attention of anyone who see it.
Dream Girl is a nude pink. It's brown when you looking at the tube but it appears pink upon application on lips and when swatched. It reminds me of Ever Billena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey but this is more hydrating and has pink undertone. I wear this if I'm aiming for a natural/light make-up.
What I like:
* Packaging - it has a beautiful color and the tube looks a bit glossy not plain matte
* Price - it's inexpensive but value for your money
* Color pay-off - very pigmented
* Staying power - lasts for 5 hours without re-touching
* doesn't feel heavy on the lips
* no scent at all
* My lips doesn't dry even without lip balm
* Colors in this collection are beautiful.
What I Don't Like
Wheather you want a natural looking lips, a pink or a hot pink lips you've got it all with Fashion 21 Pink Obsession Lipstick. They're moisturizing, pigmented and inexpensive.