Skip to main content

Nichido Color Intense Eye Pencil

Hello everyone! Would you believe I haven't taken my lunch? No, I'm not on a diet but I felt like my stomach is still full although my brain is thinking about food. Oh well..I guess I would have to eat after this post.
 
I love eye pencil as much as eyeshadows. There were times that I don't feel like patting on shadows just because I was so lazy to do so. For those lazy days an eye pencil is on the rescue!

I was rummaging counters and counters of make-up at SM Department store for affordable eyeliner. The color should be vibrant and opaque without breaking the bank.
 
I saw these eyeliners lying beside eyebrow powder at Nichido counter. I have tried Nichido products before, I wasn't impressed so I'm not expecting too much from these eyepencil. I tried applying it on the back of my hand and I can’t believe how creamy they are unlike other eyeliners I have tried. I decided to buy two colors that I don't have yet.
 
 
Shading Sponge
 
 
From Left: Vivid Turqouise, Deep Plum
 
Smudged once
 
Water test
 
The color stays on the skin after 6-7 smudges

Likes:
Affordable at Php80 – Steal!
Vibrant colors without breaking the bank
Glides on smoothly without tugging
Creamy and Easy to apply
One swipe is enough to get the color I want
Does not irritate my eyes when used on waterline
 
Dislikes:
Smudges like crazy!
Shading sponge is useless
Would leave a panda eye if used as an eyeshadow
 
Although this eye pencil is not smudge proof, I think it's water proof. I put it under running water but the color stays in place with the same omp to it. I normally use it on my waterline if I want to look awake without eyeshadows. The shading sponge is useless, it just absorbs the color when used. I suggest using a proper shading brush if you want to use it as an eyeshadow base or your finger would be perfect.
It is a very pretty color. If you want a vibrant eyepencil at an affordable price then you should give Nichido Color Intense eyepencil a try. Php80 wouldn't hurt if you didn't like it.
These has remain in my make-up kit and I would definitely repurchase the other shades.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nichido Length and Curl Mascara

I have used this Mascara  for half a year so now I think it's time to bring this baby to the spotlight. Here is another review from a local brand Nichido, this time it's a mascara. I was browsing through racks and racks of make-up looking for a perfect mascara that I can wear everyday. I don't want to spend too much for a mascara because they tend to dry up fast, that's base on experience from other mascaras I've tried. I was checking Nichido counter when the SA approached me. She gave me several mascaras to choose from. Others are just not for my liking because it doesn't hold curls or it make my eyelashes clumpy and heavy after application. She told me to try Nichido Length and Curl Mascara. She got me when she said that it doesn't  clump eyelashes and it won't dry fast. I gave it a try and I like it. It holds curl and gives additional length to my eyelashes. It has small hairs that would stick to your eyelashes for added lenght but I haven

Nothings Gonna Change My Love

"Nothing's gonna change my love for you. I hope you know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of I'll never ask for more than your love." This is my favorite song. I keep this song inside my heart because I know that one day I will sing this song for someone until you finally came. You gave meaning to this song. It's not just a lyrics for me now but it's a real emotion from me to you. I can't imagine how life would be without your presence. Every single day without you is so different and very difficult for me. I miss you in every breathing I take, in every words I say and in everything I do. Im missing you right now as I am right here on the bed writting this post for our anniversary. First, I want to thank you for being patient and for keeping your love and your trust on me while I was away. I know it has been so hard for you to let the days over without me. It's hard for you as much as it's hard for me. But those days mak

New Bath Companion from Watsons

Who doesn't love taking a bath? I live in the Philippines where it's very humid and the temperature can go up to 60 degree Celsius or even higher during summer. I have bath-time essentials which I use on a daily basis. I just recently run-out of my favorite body wash from The body shop, I first thought of buying new ones from Daiso just to give it a try but I decided to check Watson's first. I know they have body essentials like lotion, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap and even mouthwash at a very reasonable price. Some items are on Buy-one Get-one promo. Watson's carry a lot of different products from head to toe. I have tried their mouthwash and Hair Spa. I must say that they work perfectly the same as the other brands with a higher price tag because of the expensive commercials and advertisements. My husband and I still use their mouthwash until now. Here are my new bath-time companion from Watson's. I currently use this deep moisturizing